Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional EOS® Implementer
I had a conversation with a seasoned emerging growth entrepreneur and EOS prospect on Friday about implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System for his growing company. We had a very frank conversation and he asked me point-blank, “Why should I hire you to implement EOS, when I can self implement the system myself?”. I did my best to reply to his questions on the spot, but over the course of the weekend decided it was probably worth addressing in a blog post. If he is asking the questions, how many other second stage entrepreneurs are doing the same.
I decided to put list together of the top reasons that you should use an EOS Implementer:
1. Human Nature – We help you focus on what you need to do vs. human nature’s tendency to encourage you to do what you want to do.
2. Objectivity – We provide an external, independent, and trusted perspective to challenge your way of thinking and acting.
3. Capacity Building – We help you increase your capability to manage your next challenge.
4. Speed – We help you do it faster than you could do own your own.
5. Habit – We help you make lasting change in your organization and make EOS a habit for your organization.
There are a few other attributes about Professional EOS Implementers that further support the reason for hiring an implementer:
1. Seasoning – We have walked in your shoes and have run small and medium-sized businesses.
2. Peer-to-Peer – Our experience enables us to communicate with other CEO’s on a peer-to-peer basis.
3. Experience – We typically have 20 to 30 years of business experience that enables us help ensure an enduring approach.
4. Trusted – Our name is on the line and integrity and relationships are the goodwill that we need to create an enduring practice.
5. Accountability – We provide a high level of accountability. We are obsessed about execution, traction, getting it done, and concluding.
If you can afford to hire a Professional EOS Implementer, I highly recommend spending the money. The external energy, objectivity, expertise, and ability to help you and your team get there faster far outweigh the perceived savings of doing it yourself.
- Accountability Chart (5)
- Business Strategy (1)
- Clarity Breaks (1)
- Core Process (3)
- Core Values (1)
- Delegate and Elevate (2)
- EOS Client Profile (1)
- EOS Implementer (3)
- EOS Rollout (1)
- Focus Day (1)
- Grow or Die (5)
- Hiring an Assistant (3)
- Hitting The Ceiling (1)
- Kolbe (1)
- Leadership (6)
- M&A Fit (1)
- Optimize For Growth (10)
- Quarterly Conversations (1)
- Quarterly Session (1)
- Rocks (1)
- Sales (2)
- Scorecard (2)
- Team Health (8)
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System (6)
- Time Management (3)
- Uncategorized (56)
- Vision Building Day 2 (1)
- Vision/Traction Organizer (2)