The EOS Model® is complete system, methodology, and process for sustainable growth. A typical client is a business with 10 to 250 employees who wants a bigger and brigher future.
By strengthening the Six Key Components of The EOS Model, you can reduce the complexity of your business and ultimately get everything you want from it.
The Six Key Components
- Vision. Crystallize your vision and make it a reality in your business. You need to answer 8 simple questions and get it shared by your entire organization.
- People. We cut through all the jargon, A-players, superstars, top-quartile, etc, and define what great people in your organization are and then work to get them in the right seats.
- Data. We will teach you how to start managing your business on the numbers. This will give you a complete pulse on the business and create a culture of results and measurement.
When your vision is clear, your people share your values and are in the right seats, and you are managing the business using data, your issues just rise to the top.
- Issues. We teach every client a method to solve issues so they never come back.
- Process. The secret ingredient to building a scalable business is documenting your core business processes and getting them followed-by-all with absolute consistency.
- Traction. Create discipline and accountability necessary to execute on every aspect of your vision. We do that with meetings and Rocks.
Learn how we implement these tools into your business with The EOS Process®.