How to Get Traction with an EOS® Implementer
WHAT IS AN EOS IMPLEMENTER?
EOS® Implementers are passionate about helping you strengthen The Six Key Components™ of your business and getting you what want from your business. We do this by:
- Teaching every tool in the EOS Toolbox™
- Facilitating clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coaching EOS purity, accountability, and helping the leadership team become its best
EOS is The Entrepreneurial Operating System which is a business operating system that allows you to grow and scale your business.
THE THREE TYPES OF EOS IMPLEMENTERS
Members of EOS Base Camp can designate themselves an EOS Implementer, so long as they maintain a subscription to Base Camp.
Professional EOS Implementer
Professional EOS Implementers have made a significant financial and time commitment to attend EOS Boot Camp and maintain their Professional Designation. In order to earn and retain their status they must:
- Complete a rigorous 3-day training program called EOS Boot Camp
- Actively use our online resource center, Base Camp
- Meet minimum standards for number of clients, quality rating, and total session count
- Collaborate regularly within the EOS Implementer Community to learn, share and grow.
Certified EOS Implementer
Certified EOS Implementers are the most experienced and active members of the EOS Community. In addition to meeting all the standards required of a Professional EOS Implementer, these experts:
- Implement EOS purely with 10 or more active clients and conduct at least 48 sessions per year
- Have experience implementing every type of session in the EOS Process™
- Achieve a minimum session rating of 8.75 (on a scale of 1-10)
- Actively help the EOS Community, rarely if ever missing an opportunity to collaborate
THE EOS IMPLEMENTER COMMUNITY
The EOS Implementer Community is made up of 100+ Professional and Certified EOS Implementers. The founders of Optimize for Growth (O4G) are all members of the Community and are committed to helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams get what they want from their business. We are abundance minded and adhere to the EOS Core Values:
- Be humbly confident
- Grow or die
- Help first
- Do the right thing
- Do what you say
We have a regular Meeting Pulse™ that includes:
- Quarterly Meetings (Quarterly Collaborative Exchange “QCE”)
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Peer Group Support
- Individualized Professional Coaching
- Private LinkedIn Group
- Ad Hoc Member Support
We find the EOS Community to be one of the key resources that helps Professional and Certified EOS Implementers improve their talents, capabilities and skills on the path to EOS Mastery.
EOS IMPLEMENTATION OPTIONS
Hire an EOS Implementer
EOS is simple, but not easy. The tools are simple and practical, but change is hard and often requires outside perspective and energy to accomplish. The Optimize For Growth (O4G) team of EOS Implementers are EOS experts who obsess about helping you and your team:
- Follow the EOS Process™ and implement the tools purely and without errors
- Achieve mastery quickly instead of incomplete utilization
- Foster more accountability throughout your organization
- Solve tough issues for the long-term and greater good
- Work together as a cohesive, functional team
- Get more of the most important things done every week
- Clarify, simplify and achieve your vision
How long is a typical engagement with an EOS Implementer?
A typical engagement with a EOS Implementer is 18 to 24 months and varies from client to client. We typically meet 10+/- times over that period of time. I have worked with clients for as few as 5 sessions over 12 months and have some clients who I continue facilitate their quarterly and annual EOS sessions 5+ years later. The goal of an EOS engagement is get the team 80+% strong in all Six Key Components of the EOS Model™. When one of my client teams achieves to 80+% strength in all Six Key Components and wants to graduate I consider it a time for celebration. Are you ready to get your team to 80+% strong?
If you prefer to implement EOS on your own, use these tools and tips to improve your chances of success: First and foremost, to truly maximize your success, attend Self-Implementer workshops provided by O4G EOS Implementers to be connected to peers trying to work through the self-implementation process and get specialized direction unavailable from any of the books or tools otherwise available to you. Additionally, you should:
- Start the journey by inviting a certified or professional EOS Implementer to conduct a pure 90 Minute Meeting Workshop
- Read Traction and Get A Grip along with your entire team
- Choose an “internal EOS Implementer” from your leadership team and have them join Base Camp
- When your Implementer is fully prepared, follow the EOS Process purely
- Stick with it. EOS is simple, not easy
- If you get stuck, ask the EOS Implementer who conducted your 90 Minute Meeting for assistance. We’re always here to help.
EOS SELF-IMPLEMENTER WORKSHOP
The EOS Self-Implementer Workshop is designed for companies who are looking to learn more about EOS and improve their results. It can be challenging to remain disciplined and focused without the guidance of a Professional EOS Implementer. This interactive workshop will help you master the EOS Foundational Tools. You will benefit from the shared wisdom of the other workshop participants and the professional facilitation of an O4G EOS Implementer.
EOS Base Camp is an online collection of resources to help you get traction. It goes far beyond Traction and Get a Grip to give you additional media you need to successfully guide your organization through the EOS Process™.
FREE EOS RESOURCES
Free EOS Tools
The EOS Toolbox™ is a complete set of tools addressing and strengthening all Six Key Components™ of any business. These management tools for business leaders are designed to be easy to learn and use, because complexity reduces effectiveness.
Free EOS Organizational Checkup
This 20 question assessment will help you gauge where you are on the EOS Journey between 0% and 100%. It will help you determine where you need to focus and how hiring an EOS Implementer will expedite your progress on the journey.
Free EOS Mobile App
The EOS Worldwide App is chock full of free EOS resources. It features the Focus and Vision audio tracks and mobile access to the EOS blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Channels.
TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE AN EOS IMPLEMENTER
Distractions abound in driving, life, and business. We help you focus on what you need to do vs. humans’ tendency to do what they want to do. In a world of ever mounting electronic distractions, it has become increasingly difficult to focus. It is just so easy to get distracted: in life and in your business. An EOS Implementer will help you keep your eye on the road and ensure that you safely navigate to your final intended destination.
We offer an outside perspective and help you avoid pitfalls of groupthink.
Dispassionate objectivity is itself a passion, for the real and for the truth. ― Abraham Maslow
We help you and their team increase their capabilities.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ― Colin Powell
We are your guide on your EOS Journey. We will help you ensure that you take the optimal route.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. ― African Proverb
We help you make lasting change in your organization.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ― Jim Ryun
We have walked in your shoes and have run small and medium-sized businesses.
Experience is the teacher of all things. ― Julius Caesar
We have experience that enables us to communicate with other CEO’s on a peer-to-peer basis.
Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it. ― Harper Lee
We typically have 20 to 30 years of business experience that enables us help ensure an enduring approach.
The most wise learn from the experience of others? ― Voltaire
Our name is on the line and integrity and relationships are the goodwill that we need to create an enduring practice.
Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love. ― Don Miguel Ruiz
We provide a high level of accountability as implementers and to your companies. We are obsessed about execution, traction, getting it done, and concluding.
Restoring responsibility and accountability is essential to the economic and fiscal health of our nation [and your company’s future]. Senator Carl Levin
- Accountability Chart (5)
- Business Strategy (1)
- Clarity Breaks (1)
- Core Process (2)
- Core Values (1)
- Delegate and Elevate (2)
- EOS Client Profile (1)
- EOS Implementer (3)
- EOS Rollout (1)
- Focus Day (1)
- Grow or Die (5)
- Hiring an Assistant (2)
- Hitting The Ceiling (1)
- Kolbe (1)
- Leadership (6)
- M&A Fit (1)
- Optimize For Growth (9)
- Quarterly Conversations (1)
- Quarterly Session (1)
- Rocks (1)
- Sales (2)
- Scorecard (2)
- Team Health (7)
- The Entrepreneurial Operating System (4)
- Time Management (3)
- Uncategorized (56)
- Vision Building Day 2 (1)
- Vision/Traction Organizer (2)