The EOS® Book Collection
The Entrepreneurial Operating System has a collection of five EOS books to address issues at every level of your business. It all starts with Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman and concludes with What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer.
O4G Implementers will help you and your team implement the concepts in the Traction Library so you can get everything you want from your business.
Traction by Gino Wickman
- Get a grip on your business
- Do you have a grip on your business, or does your business have a grip on you?
- Don’t let common problems and frustrations run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
- Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key ComponentsTM of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- The one essential combination that will get you more of what you want from your business.
- Rocket Fuel details the integral roles of the Visionary and Integrator and explains how an effective relationship between the two can thrive. You’ll also get advice to help Visionary-minded and Integrator- minded individuals find one another. When these two people come together to share their natural talents and innate skill sets, they have the power to reach new heights for virtually any company or organization.
Get a Grip by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton
- Your journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results
- How to get everything you want from your entrepreneurial business
- Filled with familiar situations, real-world characters and detailed, fully-applied tools, Get A Grip vividly illustrates the right way to implement EOS® in an enjoyable fable format, making it easy for you to translate this story into results for your own business.
How to be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman and Rene Boer
- What if your employees brought their “A-Game” to work every day?
- Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss. In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organization get the most from their people.
- How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organization and truly enjoy what you do.
What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer
- A complete guide for employees in companies running on EOS®
- Help your employees understand what EOS is and WHY they should care.
- What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System®). An easy and fast read, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company