I had a conversation with a seasoned emerging growth entrepreneur and EOS prospect on Friday about implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System for his growing company. We had a very frank conversation and he asked me point-blank, "Why should I hire you to implement EOS, when I can self implement the system myself?". I did my best to reply to his questions on the spot, but over the course of the weekend decided it was probably worth addressing in a blog post. If he is asking the questions, how many other second stage entrepreneurs are doing the same.
I decided to put list together of the top reasons that you should use an EOS Implementer:
1. Human Nature - We help you focus on what you need to do vs. human nature's tendency to encourage you to do what you want to do.
2. Objectivity - We provide an external, independent, and trusted perspective to challenge your way of thinking and acting.
3. Capacity Building - We help you increase your capability to manage your next challenge.
4. Speed - We help you do it faster than you could do own your own.
5. Habit - We help you make lasting change in your organization and make EOS a habit for your organization.
There are a few other attributes about Professional EOS Implementers that further support the reason for hiring an implementer:
1. Seasoning - We have walked in your shoes and have run small and medium-sized businesses.
2. Peer-to-Peer - Our experience enables us to communicate with other CEO's on a peer-to-peer basis.
3. Experience - We typically have 20 to 30 years of business experience that enables us help ensure an enduring approach.
4. Trusted - Our name is on the line and integrity and relationships are the goodwill that we need to create an enduring practice.
5. Accountability - We provide a high level of accountability. We are obsessed about execution, traction, getting it done, and concluding.
If you can afford to hire a Professional EOS Implementer, I highly recommend spending the money. The external energy, objectivity, expertise, and ability to help you and your team get there faster far outweigh the perceived savings of doing it yourself.
Get our two-page playbook and start winning the day.